Customer Service Manager Vacancy
The Pizza Lounge has been serving up the healthiest and tastiest wood fired pizza since 2001. Located in Swanbourne Village, our delicious hand-made pizzas are cooked to perfection in our wood-fired pizza oven, alongside our delicious range of tasty gourmet salads, fresh pastas, desserts and sides.
Not only do we serve the best pizza in town, we are also on the look out for an organised and motivated Customer Service Manager to join our growing team!
How We Operate
The Pizza Lounge trades 7 days a week, with our business being predominantly Takeaway orders (Delivery or Pick-Up), however we also have Dine-in capacity of 60 seats. Our payroll has more than 20 staff, comprising of pizza chefs, customer service, back of house and delivery drivers – and our team is growing!
Training & Provisions
We will provide training for the successful candidate, however the following skills and qualifications will be highly-regarded:
- Italian language skills;
- First AID certificate (or willingness to obtain).
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive remuneration ($28 p/h+);
- Regular shifts (up to 25 hours per week over 5 days);
- Positive working environment with a dynamic young team and loyal customers;
- Progression opportunity to take on further responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be in charge of managing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers both face-to-face and over the phone;
- Ensuring orders are correctly taken, paid and scheduled with staff;
- Coordination of various digital ordering platforms;
- Timely despatch of completed orders to customers/delivery drivers;
- Assisting with food preparation during peak periods;
- Management of compliance with food/liquor licence terms, OH&S and other regulations.
If this sounds like the kind of role for you, we welcome your application via the form below.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Manager who is dedicated, organised and friendly, whilst also being a great communicator. You will need an ability to manage our customers, suppliers and growing team whilst also having the following qualities:
- Prior hospitality experience;
- Strong service ethic and focus upon customer satisfaction;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Is available to work afternoon/evening shifts including at weekends;
- Desirable: Responsible Manager Certification, or Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification (or willingness to obtain).
If this sounds like you, we’d love to receive your formal application via the form below.