Welcome To The Pizza Lounge
The Pizza Lounge has been serving up the healthiest and tastiest wood fired pizza since 2001. Located in Swanbourne Village, our delicious hand-made pizzas are cooked to perfection in our wood-fired pizza oven, alongside our delicious range of tasty gourmet salads, fresh pastas, desserts and sides.
Not only do we serve the best pizza in town, we are also on the look out for a friendly and motivated trainee to join our growing team!
An Overview Of The Traineeship
We are seeking a trainee to join our fantastic team, where the successful candidate will be well paid, whilst also having the unique opportunity to acquire a Certificate III in either of the following qualifications:
Full training will be provided across a range of skillsets, with the full-time position receiving a wage whilst earning a formal hospitality qualification, with opportunities for progressing into Assistant Manager and Managerial roles.
As this exclusive traineeship involves a wide variety of on-site training and a formal qualification, we are looking for the right candidate to fit our team dynamic, whilst meeting the following selection criteria.
We are looking for a trainee who:
- Takes pride in exceeding customer expectations by creating wonderful food;
- Has the ability to thrive in a busy and pressurised environment;
- Has a “can do” attitude to excel in a high-performing team;
- Is dependable and can work autonomously;
- Is available to work afternoon/evening shifts, including weekends.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to receive your formal application via the form below.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position will be based at our Swanbourne Village store, working alongside our motivated, friendly and hard-working team. Work hours will be flexible and rostered around ongoing study commitments.
Please see below for an overview of the core duties and responsibilities that you will undertake if successful:
- Preparation of pizza sauces/toppings;
- Making pizza dough and baking bread;
- Making/plating pizzas, pastas and salads;
- Operation of the wood-fired oven;
- Serving customers (taking/collecting orders including via digital ordering platforms).
If that sounds like your kind of role, and you meet the above selection criteria, we welcome your application via the form below.